Nector of Sadguru’s Wisdom
1. Love and serve all humanity. Either everyone is included in your affection or none. Either way you reach the same goal, the goal of ONE without the other.
2. Assist everyone. You are here to help everyone to rise to next step.
3. Be happy, be courteous. Be happy, it means to understand that misery is attachment to false and once understood, the love of truth will set you free. With the attitude of consideration of others, you are preventing the chaos and suffering in the world.
4. Be a dynamo of irrepressible joy.
You are a divine celebrating itself, so express your joy through your work, play and laughter. All is an expression of your love.
5. Recognize God and goodness in every face.
You are here to remind yourself again and again your own and others divinity. So look for good and goodness in everyone you see or encounter.
6. There is no saint without a past and no sinner without a future.
Saint or sinner, you are here to express your divinity here without self judgment, to uplift humanity.
7. Praise everyone. If you cannot praise someone, let them out of your life.
You expend a lot of energy in mutual relationship of reactive patterns because you are caught in the habit of judging others. Stop judging (do not look for reason, judgment is endless) and look for ways to praise, if you can not, then get out of the other person’s path if you can not resist to judge.
8. Be original, be inventive.
It means you are connected with your source and express your originality as if you have all the answers to address whatever immediate challenge is facing you.
9. Be courageous. Take courage again and again.
The entire world is sustained by few with courage. No matter how hopeless, it’s the courage of few which keeps the show going.
10. Do not imitate; be strong, be upright.
Imitation makes you poor and second hand. Be strong and straight in your expression
11. Do not lean on the crutches of others.
Never lean which means you care your own dignity. Leaning on other shows your lack of self knowledge.
12. Think with your own head. Be yourself.
All your challenges are unique and there is no second person who knows you better than yourself. So by all means be yourself and stand for yourself.
13. All perfection and every divine virtue are hidden within you. Reveal them to the world.
Don’t look for the perfection outside but express your own perfection with the strong belief that it’s inherent and inbuilt in you.
14. Wisdom, too, is already within you. Let it shine forth.
All the wisdom is available if you are ready and open to all that you encounter.
15. Let the Lord’s grace set you free.
It’s the grace alone which frees, it’s just the matter of recognition which opens up an express way without return.
16. Let your life be that of the rose; in silence, it speaks the language of fragrance.
Stay with your virtues in silence and its fragrance will speak alone, no other language is required.